- Manufactured from chrome vanadium steel, heat treatment for extra durability and strength.
- Fine polished for extra rust resistance.
- Heavy duty cam and pawl mechanism with ergonomic handle.
- This wrench has a reversible ratcheting head that drives fasteners in both directions and measures torque in the clockwise direction.
- Click type wrench design with reversible feature.
- Micrometer-type sleeve allows accurate torque values.
- Quick lock handle ensures torque settings don’t change during operation
- Provides scale stamped readings in Foot Pounds(LB) & Newton meters(Nm)
- High precision tool, used to tighten a bolt with an established torque value.
- Ideal for quality control on automotive maintenance, industrial assembling lines, laboratories, research departments and other application that require precision on the applied torque.
1. Set the torque value:
-Counterclockwise rotation lock handle, loosen the adjustment wheel.
-Rotation adjustment wheel, the main scale and the sub scale (adjustment wheel scale) equal to the sum of the indication and torque values you want to set.
-After the set torque value, tighten the lock lever clockwise torque value of work completed.
2. Insert the wrench into the corresponding square Falcon jacket sleeve sizes;
3. Sleeve set into the nut or bolt head;
4. Clockwise uniformly biased;
5. When you hear a “click” sound or feel a sense of power when unloading the wrench there, Now that reaches the set
6. When you have long bolt screwed like a nut or tubing, the sleeve can not work this time, you need to replace the
-Depressed pin, urging along the de-force direction, you can remove the wrench head.
-Select the appropriate size after opening the head insertion wrench lever is rotated, the positioning pin holes playing into the wrench head can be positioned.