* Quickly and safely tests high and low voltages on all vehicle voltages, including computerized engine.
* Checks high and low voltages ( power and ground ) on 6 , 12 & 24 volt systems.
* High impedance to protect sensitive electronic sensors,microprocessors,electronic ignition components and air bags.
* LED indicates Red for power ( high ) and Green for power ( low )
* Connects the red lead to a power source and black lead to a ground source.
* High-impact plastic body.
* High impedance tester protects computer circuitry.
How to use:
1 Connect the RED alligator clamp to the + ( positive ) side of the battery , and the BLACK alligator clamp to the – (negative ) side of the battery , if the polarity is correct and the voltage of the battery is above 8 volts both the red and green led will light up .
2 Touching the probe tip to the “-” ( ground / earth ) will cause the green led to brighten and the Red led to go out.
3 Touching the probe tip to the “+” ( positive 6 , 12 , 24 volts ) will cause the green light to Brighten and the green light to go out.